Saturday, June 23, 2007

Meme: Eight Things About Me

Okay, Linda tagged me so now I have to reveal 8 facts/habits about myself. Then, according to the rules, I'm suppose to tag eight other people but I don't think I can. Anyhow, here goes. Hope nobody nods off.

1. I was born with dislocated hips and had to wear a brace until I was two -- when I also learned to walk.

2. When I was little, my hair was blond.

3. I drink eight or more cups of tea every day.

4. When I was in sixth grade, I was voted the service squad leader of the year. I still have my armband and my certificate from the Lion's Club of Wayne, Michigan.

5. I was the first member of my family to ever attend college.

6. I'm good at puzzles and word games -- crossword puzzles, Scrabble, word jumbles, anagrams etc. One of my very favorites is Balderdash. Anybody else ever play this? It's a riot!

7. I have a birthmark on my right thigh shaped like an ice cream cone. If my dad could see that birthmark when I was a teenager, it meant my skirt was too short and I had to change my clothes before I left for school.

8. I lift weights 2-3 times a week and can leg press 270 pounds.

See, I am so boring. I don't know a lot of other people in cyberspace I can tag who Linda hasn't already tagged so I'll just say I did this for the fun of it. Is that all right, Linda?

2 comments:

Linda D. (sbk) said...

A.) You are NOT boring.

B.) 270? Holy Hannah!!

C.) Don't worry about passing it along. It's all supposed to be fun, so ... thanks for doing it.

:)

Heather Ayris Burnell said...

Eight cups of tea! Really? Wow. I drink alot in the winter, but you definitely have me beat.
And you must have some buffed legs!